A leopard never changes its spots, which is lucky for us because the print looks fierce with absolutely everything. Take it from our very own Grace Harris, whose wild approach to tablesetting has us feeling mega-inspired. Mixing pieces from our home collection, Harris’s holiday table is a jungle of leopard print and leafy plates, raffia placemats and gorgeous green pressed-glass.How could anybody behold this unconventional twist on the holiday table and ask to be excused?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape