“I’m not much of a chef but I love to host. I got the entertaining bug from my parents, who were always having friends to dinner. Sometimes it was 100 guests, sometimes it was just two. Growing up, I never knew who was coming for dinner, which was part of the fun.
When I entertain, I always invite my close friends, but I also love adding new and different people. And I like to mix it up in other ways. I have friends in their sixties and seventies, as well as their twenties. You never know where the conversation is going to go, but it’s definitely going to be lively.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan