“I’m not much of a chef but I love to host. I got the entertaining bug from my parents, who were always having friends to dinner. Sometimes it was 100 guests, sometimes it was just two. Growing up, I never knew who was coming for dinner, which was part of the fun.
When I entertain, I always invite my close friends, but I also love adding new and different people. And I like to mix it up in other ways. I have friends in their sixties and seventies, as well as their twenties. You never know where the conversation is going to go, but it’s definitely going to be lively.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz