“I’m not much of a chef but I love to host. I got the entertaining bug from my parents, who were always having friends to dinner. Sometimes it was 100 guests, sometimes it was just two. Growing up, I never knew who was coming for dinner, which was part of the fun.
When I entertain, I always invite my close friends, but I also love adding new and different people. And I like to mix it up in other ways. I have friends in their sixties and seventies, as well as their twenties. You never know where the conversation is going to go, but it’s definitely going to be lively.” — Tory Burch
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape