What could be better than a lazy summer lunch at New York restaurant The Crown, followed by an afternoon of Upper East Side gallery hopping? Chef-owner John DeLucie gives us recipes for their niçoise salad and chocolate soufflé, and resident sommelier Jordan Salcito recommends the perfect wine to pair with each.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails