What could be better than a lazy summer lunch at New York restaurant The Crown, followed by an afternoon of Upper East Side gallery hopping? Chef-owner John DeLucie gives us recipes for their niçoise salad and chocolate soufflé, and resident sommelier Jordan Salcito recommends the perfect wine to pair with each.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape