Flower lovers, rejoice. The recently opened Il Florista in the NoMad district of Manhattan is a celebration of all things bloom. From the dishes by Chef Garrison Price (formerly of Il Buco Alimentari) such as chrysanthemum leaves on fluke crudo, to the DIY bouquet-making in The Flower room to artist Leanne Shapton’s dreamy murals painted across the walls of the space, it’s a truly immersive experience.
Stop by and take a class on edible flowers 101, browse the home shop or just park it at the bar and try one of the experimental cocktails, such as the Pedal Pusher, Drunken Sunflower or Cosmic Gardener.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails