As everyone starts their migrations to sunny summer getaways, Ed Ruscha’s current exhibit seems especially apropos. He pulled quotes from Jack Kerouac’s On the Road and plastered them on large, colorful canvases, on display at at Miami’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration
- Culture 10.29.19 Must Visit: The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Culture 10.29.19 A Day at Louvre Abu Dhabi