We caught up with entrepreneur and event decorator Asema Ahmed, of Magnolias Linens and Cloth Connection, a linen company where everything is made in India. She’s done events for everyone from Ron Howard and Steve Martin to Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. (Asema herself is granddaughter of India’s fifth president.) Her signature style for both wardrobe and parties? Color and print — especially this summer. Here, she wears our Iriana Top and Opalina skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection