We caught up with entrepreneur and event decorator Asema Ahmed, of Magnolias Linens and Cloth Connection, a linen company where everything is made in India. She’s done events for everyone from Ron Howard and Steve Martin to Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. (Asema herself is granddaughter of India’s fifth president.) Her signature style for both wardrobe and parties? Color and print — especially this summer. Here, she wears our Iriana Top and Opalina skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story