We caught up with entrepreneur and event decorator Asema Ahmed, of Magnolias Linens and Cloth Connection, a linen company where everything is made in India. She’s done events for everyone from Ron Howard and Steve Martin to Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. (Asema herself is granddaughter of India’s fifth president.) Her signature style for both wardrobe and parties? Color and print — especially this summer. Here, she wears our Iriana Top and Opalina skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes