We caught up with entrepreneur and event decorator Asema Ahmed, of Magnolias Linens and Cloth Connection, a linen company where everything is made in India. She’s done events for everyone from Ron Howard and Steve Martin to Chelsea Clinton’s 2010 wedding. (Asema herself is granddaughter of India’s fifth president.) Her signature style for both wardrobe and parties? Color and print — especially this summer. Here, she wears our Iriana Top and Opalina skirt.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season