Barbara Bush (above, left) and Jenna Bush Hager share that bond that only twins can. They call each other “Sissy” and are both devoted to social service. Jenna, a contributing correspondent for NBC’s Today show and a UNICEF Next Generation chair, is launching the Novo Project, dedicated to social change. Barbara is the CEO of Global Health Corps, a non-profit that focuses on inspiring and mobilizing young leaders to get involved with global health issues. We caught up with the Bush twins at Barbara’s New York apartment.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection