Barbara Bush (above, left) and Jenna Bush Hager share that bond that only twins can. They call each other “Sissy” and are both devoted to social service. Jenna, a contributing correspondent for NBC’s Today show and a UNICEF Next Generation chair, is launching the Novo Project, dedicated to social change. Barbara is the CEO of Global Health Corps, a non-profit that focuses on inspiring and mobilizing young leaders to get involved with global health issues. We caught up with the Bush twins at Barbara’s New York apartment.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes