It’s possible that a mountain range can inspire a floral print. It’s been done before, but in this case, it begins in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of Northern New Mexico. Wildflowers spring up through the earth in what appears to be a very freestyle arrangement. Evocative of desert lilies, growing wildly and unattended against a back drop of the reddish-hued landscape of the Rocky Mountains. Unruly and mesmerizing, they become the starting point for a key print of the Tory Burch Pre-Fall collection.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story