The unexpected pairing of a ball gown on a yacht is starting to make perfect sense – especially when that yacht is incredibly historic and fabulous.
Here, Liya Kebede sets out to sea in the Spring season’s Flocked Tulle Ruffle Gown — a romantic style made from tiers of pale pink sheer mesh. Deboarding the boat for a walk through town? Throw on some Ruffle sneakers for a more casual look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes