The unexpected pairing of a ball gown on a yacht is starting to make perfect sense – especially when that yacht is incredibly historic and fabulous.
Here, Liya Kebede sets out to sea in the Spring season’s Flocked Tulle Ruffle Gown — a romantic style made from tiers of pale pink sheer mesh. Deboarding the boat for a walk through town? Throw on some Ruffle sneakers for a more casual look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection