The unexpected pairing of a ball gown on a yacht is starting to make perfect sense – especially when that yacht is incredibly historic and fabulous.
Here, Liya Kebede sets out to sea in the Spring season’s Flocked Tulle Ruffle Gown — a romantic style made from tiers of pale pink sheer mesh. Deboarding the boat for a walk through town? Throw on some Ruffle sneakers for a more casual look.
More to explore in Style
- Style 7.30.20 Five Ways to Elevate a Look with this Timeless Accessory
- Style 7.20.20 Just One Thing: The Jumpsuit
- Style 7.13.20 Meet Sandeep Salter: Entrepreneur, Mother and Nightgown Enthusiast
- Style 6.30.20 One Sneaker, Three Ways: The Howell
- Style 6.19.20 In Conversation with the Costume Design Duo Behind The Politician