This season’s bags and totes are an evolution of classic Tory shapes, with an emphasis on playful colors, unexpected textures and delicate embellishments.
The iconic Lee Radziwill satchel is updated as a softly deconstructed version – it’s a roomy, buttery suede silhouette that balances easily with structured menswear-inspired coats.
Contrast color-blocking, bold striping and strong solid novelty materials done in structured day satchels reflect the artistic spirit of Black Mountain College. Hardware details add a subtle polish.
High-gloss exotic materials – faux croc, snakeskin – are finished with delicate gold chain shoulder straps, becoming the perfect punctuation mark to the collection’s dramatic silk dresses.
The mix-match spirit of prints on the runway invites a more-is-more attitude when styled with a delicate jewel-embellished evening clutch.
A classroom classic, the Jessa Flap backpack is elevated to honors status with soft velvet trim and ornate metal embellishment set upon a Gemini jacquard.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.2.20 Meet the Entrepreneurs Fueling our At-Home Shopping Obsession
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story