We’re here to make a case for jugs as vases. There are water jugs, decorative jugs, serving jugs, jugs dating as far back as 8000 B.C. — attn. Metropolitan Museum of Art, this 17th century German jug would look great in our office — but rarely do you see a jug filled with flowers. You heard it here first.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia