We’re here to make a case for jugs as vases. There are water jugs, decorative jugs, serving jugs, jugs dating as far back as 8000 B.C. — attn. Metropolitan Museum of Art, this 17th century German jug would look great in our office — but rarely do you see a jug filled with flowers. You heard it here first.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck