We’re here to make a case for jugs as vases. There are water jugs, decorative jugs, serving jugs, jugs dating as far back as 8000 B.C. — attn. Metropolitan Museum of Art, this 17th century German jug would look great in our office — but rarely do you see a jug filled with flowers. You heard it here first.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape