We’re here to make a case for jugs as vases. There are water jugs, decorative jugs, serving jugs, jugs dating as far back as 8000 B.C. — attn. Metropolitan Museum of Art, this 17th century German jug would look great in our office — but rarely do you see a jug filled with flowers. You heard it here first.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 3.27.20 Stunning Cookies to Brighten Your Day
- Entertaining 3.19.20 Cocktail of the Month: Tory’s Southside
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita