As we look ahead to 2019 and exciting changes to come, we found this spread from the December 1985 issue of French Vogue especially inspiring. It was guest-edited by David Hockney, an artist who looks at the world around him. And then looks again. Using the tools he has— paint, camera, paper and pen — he creates work that makes us hit pause and daydream.
Wishing you a warm, merry, happy, safe, peaceful, beautiful and playful holiday.
xx the editors of Tory Daily
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 2.19.20 Why Tory Wants You to Get to Know Simone Veil
- Culture 2.18.20 The Tory Burch Foundation: The Backstory
- Culture 2.17.20 Preparing for Pisces Season, One Horoscope at a Time
- Culture 2.10.20 5 Questions with Francesca DiMattio
- Culture 1.29.20 Invite Yourself to This New York City Dinner Party ASAP