As we look ahead to 2019 and exciting changes to come, we found this spread from the December 1985 issue of French Vogue especially inspiring. It was guest-edited by David Hockney, an artist who looks at the world around him. And then looks again. Using the tools he has— paint, camera, paper and pen — he creates work that makes us hit pause and daydream.
Wishing you a warm, merry, happy, safe, peaceful, beautiful and playful holiday.
xx the editors of Tory Daily
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub