The first snow often brings with it a wave of Instagram posts featuring bundled-up beauties and frosted landscapes. In Finland, Blanca Miró Scrimieri — co/founder of Vasquiat and La Veste — celebrated the season by making snow angels in our Fair Isle sweater and Tech Ponte Cropped Flare pants— the ultimate slope-friendly look, paired with boots and a big furry hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection