The first snow often brings with it a wave of Instagram posts featuring bundled-up beauties and frosted landscapes. In Finland, Blanca Miró Scrimieri — co/founder of Vasquiat and La Veste — celebrated the season by making snow angels in our Fair Isle sweater and Tech Ponte Cropped Flare pants— the ultimate slope-friendly look, paired with boots and a big furry hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes