The first snow often brings with it a wave of Instagram posts featuring bundled-up beauties and frosted landscapes. In Finland, Blanca Miró Scrimieri — co/founder of Vasquiat and La Veste — celebrated the season by making snow angels in our Fair Isle sweater and Tech Ponte Cropped Flare pants— the ultimate slope-friendly look, paired with boots and a big furry hat.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season