The changing leaves bring with them a wealth of autumn flowers. The colors are divine, as Tory’s mother Reva would say, from sunset-hued blanket flowers and Persian carpet zinnias to orange and red dahlias and chrysanthemums. Style tip: Tory uses our Spongeware pitcher as a vase to make the crimson florals pop.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz