The changing leaves bring with them a wealth of autumn flowers. The colors are divine, as Tory’s mother Reva would say, from sunset-hued blanket flowers and Persian carpet zinnias to orange and red dahlias and chrysanthemums. Style tip: Tory uses our Spongeware pitcher as a vase to make the crimson florals pop.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table