The changing leaves bring with them a wealth of autumn flowers. The colors are divine, as Tory’s mother Reva would say, from sunset-hued blanket flowers and Persian carpet zinnias to orange and red dahlias and chrysanthemums. Style tip: Tory uses our Spongeware pitcher as a vase to make the crimson florals pop.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck