“I’ve been a fan of [Burch’s] for years,” she continued. “I really admire her as a person; I think she’s inspirational to women as an entrepreneur and as a philanthropist. And every season I think she creates beautiful things that make women feel good, and they’re elegant, but [they’re] also very accessible. And I love that she’s inspired by, clearly, the world.”
Gemma, consider us a fan of yours too.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season