“I’ve been a fan of [Burch’s] for years,” she continued. “I really admire her as a person; I think she’s inspirational to women as an entrepreneur and as a philanthropist. And every season I think she creates beautiful things that make women feel good, and they’re elegant, but [they’re] also very accessible. And I love that she’s inspired by, clearly, the world.”
Gemma, consider us a fan of yours too.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection