Leather lace-up shoes with a woven ombré effect added color and contrast in orange, black, navy and a navy/green mélange.
High-meets-low and city-meets-trail with Spring/Summer 2019’s runway shoe — a blend of sneaker and duck boot. The combination of bright colors against canvas makes them an unexpected (and just right) shoe for breezy summer gowns and printed pajama-style pants.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes