Leather lace-up shoes with a woven ombré effect added color and contrast in orange, black, navy and a navy/green mélange.
High-meets-low and city-meets-trail with Spring/Summer 2019’s runway shoe — a blend of sneaker and duck boot. The combination of bright colors against canvas makes them an unexpected (and just right) shoe for breezy summer gowns and printed pajama-style pants.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season