Leather lace-up shoes with a woven ombré effect added color and contrast in orange, black, navy and a navy/green mélange.
High-meets-low and city-meets-trail with Spring/Summer 2019’s runway shoe — a blend of sneaker and duck boot. The combination of bright colors against canvas makes them an unexpected (and just right) shoe for breezy summer gowns and printed pajama-style pants.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye