The designer behind JW Anderson and Loewe shares a nostalgic moment.
“I would have to say my favorite memory from my childhood is when we (me, my bother and my sister) would go with my parents, driving from Northern Ireland through to the South of France to the Ardeche River to go canoeing.” — Jonathan Anderson
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection