The designer behind JW Anderson and Loewe shares a nostalgic moment.
“I would have to say my favorite memory from my childhood is when we (me, my bother and my sister) would go with my parents, driving from Northern Ireland through to the South of France to the Ardeche River to go canoeing.” — Jonathan Anderson
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies