The designer behind JW Anderson and Loewe shares a nostalgic moment.
“I would have to say my favorite memory from my childhood is when we (me, my bother and my sister) would go with my parents, driving from Northern Ireland through to the South of France to the Ardeche River to go canoeing.” — Jonathan Anderson
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season