We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred