We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails