We’re not just recommending Pink Mamma, in Paris’ Pigalle dsitrict, for a Mother’s Day visit because of the name. That alone would be too much of a gimmick. Rather, the four-story Italian restaurant makes our list because it is an enchanting gem in a city full of first-rate eateries. You can’t miss it — the exterior is covered in pretty pink tiles and lush greenery while each floor inside is beautifully designed with its own identity. Our favorite is the glass-encased rooftop garden, which offers gorgeous views of Paris. Night owls, however, will likely pick the basement as their favorite — it houses a speakeasy-style bar with a hidden entrance within the restaurant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan