Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred