Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape