Named after the French word for “bird,” Tory’s Oiseau salad plate features scalloped, lace-like edges and a hand-painted design, and exudes both a handcrafted charm and everyday elegance — making it a great addition within any place setting. Get creative and mix it up with other tableware styles, like the Chinese porcelain pieces above. Pro tip: Keep to a similar color palette.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia
- Entertaining 5.29.20 Cocktail of the Month: Aperol Spritz