Last night, Tory and mytheresa.com hosted an intimate dinner at Berlin’s Clärchens Ballhaus to celebrate their film collaboration (watch it here). Guests including Michelle Dockery, Vanessa Kirby, Lavinia Wilson and Veronika Heilbrunner were treated to dinner in the mirrored ballroom (A.K.A. the Spiegelsaal) while DJ Niki Pauls spun the background tunes. Here’s a glimpse at the table setting, featuring Tory’s butterfly batik linens and pretty pink and red floral bouquets — low enough, of course, to allow for flowing conversation.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers