Last night, Tory and mytheresa.com hosted an intimate dinner at Berlin’s Clärchens Ballhaus to celebrate their film collaboration (watch it here). Guests including Michelle Dockery, Vanessa Kirby, Lavinia Wilson and Veronika Heilbrunner were treated to dinner in the mirrored ballroom (A.K.A. the Spiegelsaal) while DJ Niki Pauls spun the background tunes. Here’s a glimpse at the table setting, featuring Tory’s butterfly batik linens and pretty pink and red floral bouquets — low enough, of course, to allow for flowing conversation.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape