We recently shared a pro tip to mixing prints in a single look. The secret is in keeping to a similar color palette. Well, the same applies to table settings. Mix patterns and prints in one vivid hue for a festive spring table, layering one patterned layer after another — like Tory’s butterfly batik linens, ceramic fish plates, spongeware…SHOP HOME
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan