One of the more surprising trends to come out of the Spring/Summer runways, from New York to Paris, was terrycloth. The look has even hit the red carpet, too, courtesy of the ever-daring and fashion-fearless Rihanna and CL, among others. What’s not to love? The sister trend to loungewear-as-outerwear, terry melds comfortable chic with laid-back nonchalance. Tory’s new styles, featuring the iconic Tile-T print, are perfect for spring-break getaways — taking you from beach and poolside to casual outings in comfort and style.
P.S. In addition to coats, tunic dresses and a smattering of fun fringed accessories, the collection includes oversized beach towels too. Naturally.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye