One of the more surprising trends to come out of the Spring/Summer runways, from New York to Paris, was terrycloth. The look has even hit the red carpet, too, courtesy of the ever-daring and fashion-fearless Rihanna and CL, among others. What’s not to love? The sister trend to loungewear-as-outerwear, terry melds comfortable chic with laid-back nonchalance. Tory’s new styles, featuring the iconic Tile-T print, are perfect for spring-break getaways — taking you from beach and poolside to casual outings in comfort and style.
P.S. In addition to coats, tunic dresses and a smattering of fun fringed accessories, the collection includes oversized beach towels too. Naturally.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection