A: Whether I’m dressing myself or a table, I love to mix colors and patterns. This summer I’ve been pairing different shades of blue with white. Since returning from a family vacation in Italy, I have been combining hand-painted Italian pottery with cobalt blue glasses. The combination makes for a great setting — casual but elegant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO
- Entertaining 7.22.19 High Fidelity at Public Records
- Entertaining 7.2.19 Pop by for a Pop at our East Hampton Pop-up
- Entertaining 6.23.19 Martinis: Shaken, and Stirred