A: Whether I’m dressing myself or a table, I love to mix colors and patterns. This summer I’ve been pairing different shades of blue with white. Since returning from a family vacation in Italy, I have been combining hand-painted Italian pottery with cobalt blue glasses. The combination makes for a great setting — casual but elegant.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan