“Oversized totes were a focus for us this season — we love their easy, getaway appeal. Our Block-T tote was blown up to an extra-large size, in luggage canvas with stud detailing. We used a lot of very natural-toned vachetta leather, which will develop a great patina with use. We reworked one of David Hicks’ bold signature geometric prints and adapted a terrycloth towel in a block-T print from our first collection, both for totes. We also translated our Miller sandal into several bags for spring: a leather cross-body, a phone bag and also the perfect shape for travel.” —Tory Burch
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season