Jean Paul Gaultier is celebrating 35 years in fashion and is still going strong. Through October, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts will display some of Gaultier’s masterpieces — from one-off couture looks to his signature sailor stripes to Madonna’s iconic cone corset. Here, our one-on-one with the legendary designer. See the feature…
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection