And details matter, whether gilt edging or patterned envelope liners. Trending right now: painterly touches, which boost the personalized factor and lets you incorporate motifs, colors and themes that speak to your story. Some illustrators to know include Mon Voir’s Jenna Rainey and Stephanie Fishwick, who have both made a name for themselves in the bespoke stationery industry, designing everything from, respectively, standout velvet folios to exquisite botanical collages. “One client in particular had a fabulous wedding in Cartagena,” Fishwick told Tory Daily. “Her wedding gown designer embroidered the botanicals from my designs and the monogram I did for them on the back on the train. That was incredible!”
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers