I love the ocean. Any chance I can, I am in or near the water. Bel Azur was inspired by the sea — the fresh air, wind and sun. It’s escape in a bottle.
What are the notes in the fragrance?
A burst of bergamot for brightness and to rejuvenate, neroli and peony and, of course, vetiver. Vetiver, with a creamy cedarwood, warms the skin.
How do you wear it?
We have it in the Eau de Parfum spray (100 ml and 50 ml), which I spritz for casual summer evening entertaining. During the day, I carry the rollerball in my bag. My mother taught me — a dab behind the ears, at the base of the neck and at the wrists.
More to explore in Experts
- Experts 3.29.19 Equal Pay Day
- Experts 12.24.18 5 Ways to Dial Down Holiday Stress
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer
- Experts 11.12.18 Astrologer Susan Miller On: Gifts for Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio