I love the ocean. Any chance I can, I am in or near the water. Bel Azur was inspired by the sea — the fresh air, wind and sun. It’s escape in a bottle.
What are the notes in the fragrance?
A burst of bergamot for brightness and to rejuvenate, neroli and peony and, of course, vetiver. Vetiver, with a creamy cedarwood, warms the skin.
How do you wear it?
We have it in the Eau de Parfum spray (100 ml and 50 ml), which I spritz for casual summer evening entertaining. During the day, I carry the rollerball in my bag. My mother taught me — a dab behind the ears, at the base of the neck and at the wrists.
More to explore in Beauty
- Beauty 4.1.20 Five Tips for Self-Care in the Age of Information Overload
- Beauty 3.30.20 Stressed? Gabby “Spirit Junkie” Bernstein is Here to Help
- Beauty 2.10.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Backstage Beauty
- Beauty 2.7.20 Limber Up for New York Fashion Week at Outer Reach
- Beauty 11.11.19 Most Wanted: The Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box