Yes, that last one does exist — and you’re looking at it. Meet the Fiat Jolly. Few vehicles exude a sun-kissed island flair quite like the doorless Jolly, a vintage classic from the late Fifties and Sixties made by Italian design firm Ghia reportedly at the behest of jet-set icon Gianni Agnelli. Some versions, like the 1965 one here, feature wicker seating and a fringed surrey top. Even the colors mostly keep to a breezy vacation mode with pretty candy and pastel colors. Jolly indeed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season