Yes, that last one does exist — and you’re looking at it. Meet the Fiat Jolly. Few vehicles exude a sun-kissed island flair quite like the doorless Jolly, a vintage classic from the late Fifties and Sixties made by Italian design firm Ghia reportedly at the behest of jet-set icon Gianni Agnelli. Some versions, like the 1965 one here, feature wicker seating and a fringed surrey top. Even the colors mostly keep to a breezy vacation mode with pretty candy and pastel colors. Jolly indeed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection