Yes, that last one does exist — and you’re looking at it. Meet the Fiat Jolly. Few vehicles exude a sun-kissed island flair quite like the doorless Jolly, a vintage classic from the late Fifties and Sixties made by Italian design firm Ghia reportedly at the behest of jet-set icon Gianni Agnelli. Some versions, like the 1965 one here, feature wicker seating and a fringed surrey top. Even the colors mostly keep to a breezy vacation mode with pretty candy and pastel colors. Jolly indeed.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes