The cocktail of the night at Tory’s Regent Street party? A refreshing elderflower and mint collins. Get the recipe below.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Fresh mint leaves
Fill shaker with ice. Add in the vodka, elderflower cordial and lemon juice, then shake and strain into a glass filled with ice and some fresh mint leaves. Top with a dash of soda water and stir. Garnish with more mint leaves, as desired.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia