The cocktail of the night at Tory’s Regent Street party? A refreshing elderflower and mint collins. Get the recipe below.
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
Fresh mint leaves
Fill shaker with ice. Add in the vodka, elderflower cordial and lemon juice, then shake and strain into a glass filled with ice and some fresh mint leaves. Top with a dash of soda water and stir. Garnish with more mint leaves, as desired.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table