Chiara Ferragni, aka Milan’s The Blonde Salad and one of Europe’s most influential bloggers, puts her own spin on our suede Brady dress.
Style Tip: Lightweight suede is ideal for year-round dressing. Wear it now with bare legs and your favorite wedge. (Wear it later layered over a long-sleeved knit and tights when it gets chillier.) Our Brady dress is a great neutral — we love how Chiara toughened up its classic silhouette with a trapper hat, distressed boots and piles of metal hardware like her favorite Pamela Love and Hermès rings.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes
- Style 10.6.19 Aya Omasa on Her Dream Roles and Favorite Movies
- Style 10.3.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Dubai with Karen Wazen