As CAA’s art-and-design agent, who also curates the firm’s art collection, Thao Nguyen knows how to navigate the inner circles of the art world. Here, wearing Tory’s stone statement necklace, she shares her report from the recent Art Basel Miami Beach show, from the artists to watch to the best city scenes.
The influx of Europeans who come for the art (and making a beach vacation out of it too).
The works and artists I loved…
Kerry James Marshall, Mickalene Thomas, Henry Taylor, Harold Ancart…
When I need to escape the crowds, I head to…
The Eucalyptus Infusion Steam treatment at Lapis Spa
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub