Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Tina Turner—they are the First Ladies of Rock. Mark your calendars now. On February 15th, Snap Galleries in London opens their new exhibition The Women Who Rock. We love this photo taken by Michael Putland of Jerry Hall, reading Playboy with herself on the cover.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 3.27.20 Culture Club: Literary Escapism You Need More Than Ever
- Culture 3.26.20 Postcards from Team Tory: PR Maven Clara Tonioni
- Culture 3.23.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Nora Maloney
- Culture 3.20.20 Postcards from Team Tory: Lauren Mechling, Senior Global Editor
- Culture 3.19.20 Five Podcasts to Lift You Up