Jerry Hall, Debbie Harry, Tina Turner—they are the First Ladies of Rock. Mark your calendars now. On February 15th, Snap Galleries in London opens their new exhibition The Women Who Rock. We love this photo taken by Michael Putland of Jerry Hall, reading Playboy with herself on the cover.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 12.3.19 Dine like Igor Stravinsky
- Culture 11.22.19 Your Year-End Horoscope is Here!
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub