That interplay between serious and friendly can also be witnessed in the café’s design. Exposed concrete walls give way to swaths papered in Hygge & West’s cheeky pineapple print, and leather banquettes are presided over by pale pink sconces. In short: Butler is serving up some majorly good food and some killer interiors — two things we can definitely get behind.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist