That interplay between serious and friendly can also be witnessed in the café’s design. Exposed concrete walls give way to swaths papered in Hygge & West’s cheeky pineapple print, and leather banquettes are presided over by pale pink sconces. In short: Butler is serving up some majorly good food and some killer interiors — two things we can definitely get behind.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck