Longing for a little New Orleans flair in New York? Or do you just want to get away from the city — even for a night — without actually going away? Then head on over to Loosie’s Kitchen in Williamsburg, on South 6th Street. It’s the sister spot to the popular piano bar next door, Loosie Rouge, and carries the same Big Easy vibe and a menu to match: Shrimp Po’ Boys, Blackened Catfish, Fried Chicken Thighs… Plus, there’s the bright and airy decor — vibrant murals, foliage-covered white lattice — and an open rooftop, making this a perfect cocktail-hour (and beyond) summer destination.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.12.19 Carlos Mota On Why Beige Is Not A Color
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 9.8.19 Spring/Summer 2020: Pre-Show Breakfast
- Entertaining 7.29.19 Sunset Dinner with Ally Lewis in Amagansett
- Entertaining 7.28.19 Entrepreneur Aishwarya Iyer on Embracing Ambition and EVOO