- © Paradise Found – Gardens of Enchantment by Clive Nichols, published by teNeues, www.teneues.com. Narborough Hall, Norfolk, United Kingdom, Photo © 2016 Clive Nichols. All rights reserved. www.clivenichols.com
- © Paradise Found – Gardens of Enchantment by Clive Nichols, published by teNeues, www.teneues.com. Pashley Manor Gardens, East Sussex, United Kingdom, Photo © 2016 Clive Nichols. All rights reserved. www.clivenichols.com
If you love blooms and lush fields of flowers as much as we do, then check out the new book Paradise Found: Gardens of Enchantment by teNeues Publishing. Photographer Clive Nichols takes the reader inside 19 stunning gardens around the world, from Les Confines in Provence, France, to Segwick Park in West Sussex, England, to Giardino di Ninfa in Latina, Italy. Interspersed throughout are inspiring literary passages about gardens — James Joyce; F. Scott Fitzgerald — but, really, the images are the real pull here. From wide scenic landscapes to close-up shots of flora, they’re beautiful snapshots of the perfect warm-weather escape.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan