A: My mother Reva is the most stylish person I know. She loves to be surrounded by beautiful things — pieces she or her friends create, finds on her travels or has collected through the years. I got my love of interiors from her. She introduced me to the greats, which peaked my interest to learn about others, like Madeleine Castaing — I used her blue-and-green Rayure Fleurie fabric in a powder room, above, in our Southampton home. My mother and I still share our finds and discoveries with each other. — Tory
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan