So let us introduce you to Au Fudge in West Hollywood, which may actually solve the problems a modern parent faces when it comes to enjoying “quality time” with the underage set. The food, all organic, is incredible: cauliflower purée, rainbow pasta and double-decker chocolate cupcakes for the little ones, and prime steak with frites, sole with haricots verts and truffle fries for the parents. And the best part of all? While your kids romp in the all-natural wood play space with crafts to keep them busy and the in-house au pairs watch over them — we couldn’t make this up if we tried — the grown-ups can enjoy a glass of wine in peace and actually have an uninterrupted conversation with another adult.
In addition to dinner, Au Fudge is also open for lunch and breakfast and offers everything from music and cooking classes to parent-and-me Pilates. They’ll feed you, do the dishes, watch your kids, keep them entertained and bring you a chilled glass of rosé. Our only question is… can we check in for life?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan