We couldn’t agree more with Hill House Home’s mantra. Founded by Nell Diamond, the lifestyle company backs that up with a host of bedding options — from men’s wear-inspired brushed cotton sateen to percale with hemstitched details — made in the same French factory that used to produce for D. Porthault — at decidedly less-than-Porthault prices. Her 40 Winks blog expands on Hill House Home’s sleep-centric tack, and includes interviews with designer Prabal Gurung (he falls asleep listening to David Attenborough) and DJ Mia Moretti (who counts sandwiches as a favorite midnight snack).
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.16.20 Cocktail of the Month: Martini
- Entertaining 12.10.20 Recipe: Vegan Pear Cake
- Entertaining 11.12.20 Expert Advice: Setting a Welcoming Holiday Table
- Entertaining 11.10.20 Our Go-To Gift for Food (and Travel) Lovers
- Entertaining 10.26.20 The Booming Business of Booze-Free Cocktails