We couldn’t agree more with Hill House Home’s mantra. Founded by Nell Diamond, the lifestyle company backs that up with a host of bedding options — from men’s wear-inspired brushed cotton sateen to percale with hemstitched details — made in the same French factory that used to produce for D. Porthault — at decidedly less-than-Porthault prices. Her 40 Winks blog expands on Hill House Home’s sleep-centric tack, and includes interviews with designer Prabal Gurung (he falls asleep listening to David Attenborough) and DJ Mia Moretti (who counts sandwiches as a favorite midnight snack).
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup
- Entertaining 9.15.20 Tory On: The Comfort in Flower Arranging
- Entertaining 8.20.20 Alice Garretti on Turning Lemons into Lemonade
- Entertaining 6.29.20 Easy-to-Make Linguine Straight from Sardinia