We couldn’t agree more with Hill House Home’s mantra. Founded by Nell Diamond, the lifestyle company backs that up with a host of bedding options — from men’s wear-inspired brushed cotton sateen to percale with hemstitched details — made in the same French factory that used to produce for D. Porthault — at decidedly less-than-Porthault prices. Her 40 Winks blog expands on Hill House Home’s sleep-centric tack, and includes interviews with designer Prabal Gurung (he falls asleep listening to David Attenborough) and DJ Mia Moretti (who counts sandwiches as a favorite midnight snack).
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Entertaining
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan
- Entertaining 11.18.19 Here’s the Entrepreneur Behind Fashion’s Love Affair With Flowers