We couldn’t agree more with Hill House Home’s mantra. Founded by Nell Diamond, the lifestyle company backs that up with a host of bedding options — from men’s wear-inspired brushed cotton sateen to percale with hemstitched details — made in the same French factory that used to produce for D. Porthault — at decidedly less-than-Porthault prices. Her 40 Winks blog expands on Hill House Home’s sleep-centric tack, and includes interviews with designer Prabal Gurung (he falls asleep listening to David Attenborough) and DJ Mia Moretti (who counts sandwiches as a favorite midnight snack).
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 2.21.20 Cocktail of the Month: The Screwdriver
- Entertaining 2.9.20 Fall/Winter 2020: Post-Show Lunch
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table