Among Henri Matisse’s many artistic talents — paintings, cut-outs, sculptures — was his beautiful and beautifully colorful book work. You can explore the full breadth of his creations in this field with Graphic Passion: Matisse and the Book Arts, on view at New York’s Morgan Library & Museum till January 18, 2016 — from his typography and cover designs to his illustrations and page layouts.
More to explore in Culture
- Culture 11.19.19 Tory On: Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Culture 11.17.19 Why it’s So Hard to Get a Seat at Tokyo Chef Natsuko Shoji’s Table
- Culture 11.14.19 Get to Know the Woman Behind Sydney’s Buzziest Contemporary Arts Hub
- Culture 11.12.19 Glamour Woman of the Year: Tory Burch
- Culture 11.4.19 Tina Barney’s Holiday Memories and Inspiration