If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then we’ll let the above do all the talking. Master colorist Henri Matisse. His famous and revolutionary cut-outs — cut and painted sheets that he collaged into compositions, some full room-sized. On view at New York’s Museum of Modern Art till February 8. A must-see. You won’t regret it.
More to explore in Culture
- Beauty 3.19.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Tenoverten Entrepreneurs Nadine Abramcyk & Adair Ilyinsky
- Culture 3.18.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Bygone Badass Broads
- Culture 3.15.18 #EmbraceAmbition: FounderMade’s Meghan Asha on Top Entrepreneur Tips
- Culture 3.14.18 #EmbraceAmbition: Introducing New York’s City of Women
- Culture 3.13.18 #EmbraceAmbition: To Read, Meg Wolitzer’s The Female Persuasion