Tory details the two big jewelry themes of the season.
“The jewelry is all about oxidization — and the idea of what happens over time. We oxidized everything — collar necklaces, drop earrings, cuffs, rings… Metal wasn’t meant to look like this, but it’s turned beautiful and new over time.”
A New Kind of Pearl
“We wanted to rethink the traditional pearl necklace, so we made these great necklaces, earrings and pins featuring enamel painted flower buds… and, if you look inside, there’s a pearl beneath.”
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection