Relieve the summer heat with a tall glass of cool. And may we recommend the below screwdriver? Refreshing and rejuvenating — with a little cocktail kick — it’s the perfect way to close out this last stretch of the season…
3 oz vodka
5 oz blood-orange juice
2 oz club soda
Pour vodka, blood-orange juice, club soda and ice into a glass and top off with a blood-orange wedge.
Recipe by Chef Dana Minuta
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan