Vogue Italia Editor-in-Chief Franca Sozzani, left, and Tory Burch, photographed by SGP Photo Agency
From left: Elisa Sednaoui, Cristiana Capotondi, Tory, Alessandra Mastronardi and Valeria Golino, photographed by SGP Photo Agency
Elisa Sednaoui, left, and Tory, photographed by SGP Photo Agency
Alessandra Mastronardi, left, and Tory, photographed by Noa Griffel
Tory at the Milan flagship, photographed by Noa Griffel
Coco Brandolini D’Adda, left, and Tory, photographed by SGP Photo Agency
We’re closing out our special Milan Issue with a bash — a two-part festa, in fact.
Last night, Tory celebrated the opening of the new flagship on Via Della Spiga 7 with a cocktail party there (with tunes by DJ Chelsea Leyland), before moving the festivities over to the 16th-century Palazzo Cicogna for a dinner co-hosted by Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Italia. It was a night of Milan meets New York — traditional Italian dishes; Tory’s favorite Southside cocktails — complete with live swing music by Woody Gipsy Band. Above, your front-row seat to it all.
More to explore in Style
- Style 4.1.20 Five Instagram Accounts Making Us Happy Right Now
- Style 3.31.20 Checking in with Espadrille Entrepreneur Libby Fitzgerald
- Style 3.24.20 This Instagram Account is a Treasure Trove of #WFH Fashion
- Style 3.16.20 Stripes: A Love Story
- Style 3.11.20 Watch the New Tory Pop-Up… Pop Up, in the Blink of an Eye