Tory’s favorite cocktail to serve during the summer is the classic Southside, which seems to work with any occasion.
1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
2 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
Several large fresh mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
A sprig of lavender for garnish
Muddle mint in a pitcher or large vessel, add 1 1/2 oz of vodka, 1/2 oz of Triple Sec,
2 1/2 oz of fresh lime juice and ice. Top off with soda water — this should be the last thing you add so it doesn’t get stirred up. Garnish with mint and lavender.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.17.18 Just One Thing: Fresh Flowers
- Entertaining 10.16.18 Tory On: Fall Entertaining at Home
- Entertaining 10.15.18 To Visit: The Hoxton, Brooklyn
- Entertaining 10.13.18 Happy Times: Meet Artist Vladimir Kanevsky
- Entertaining 10.11.18 To Read: Interior Designer Paloma Contreras’s Dream Design Live