Tory’s favorite cocktail to serve during the summer is the classic Southside, which seems to work with any occasion.
1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
2 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
Several large fresh mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
A sprig of lavender for garnish
Muddle mint in a pitcher or large vessel, add 1 1/2 oz of vodka, 1/2 oz of Triple Sec,
2 1/2 oz of fresh lime juice and ice. Top off with soda water — this should be the last thing you add so it doesn’t get stirred up. Garnish with mint and lavender.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: The Swizzle Wed, Mar 5, 2014
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Fall 2014 Post-Show Lunch Tue, Feb 11, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Even Editors Eat Sun, Feb 9, 2014
- Entertaining Chef Simpson Wong On: Lunar New Year Feasts & Fêtes Fri, Jan 31, 2014
- Entertaining Recipes: Chateau Marmont Cocktails Thu, Jan 16, 2014