Tory’s favorite cocktail to serve during the summer is the classic Southside, which seems to work with any occasion.
1 1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
2 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
Several large fresh mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
A sprig of lavender for garnish
Muddle mint in a pitcher or large vessel, add 1 1/2 oz of vodka, 1/2 oz of Triple Sec,
2 1/2 oz of fresh lime juice and ice. Top off with soda water — this should be the last thing you add so it doesn’t get stirred up. Garnish with mint and lavender.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Culture 3.1.18 Spring 2018: Spotlight on Artist Luke Edward Hall
- Entertaining 2.24.18 Spring 2018: Top 5 Cinematic Interiors
- Entertaining 2.23.18 Spring 2018: David Hicks 101
- Entertaining 2.18.18 Spring 2018: Most Wanted, the Lettuce Ware Collection
- Entertaining 2.14.18 Spring 2018: In the Words of David Hicks