Here’s another slice of Palm Beach living, seen through the Instagram eyes of two chic natives: interior designer Celerie Kemble and author and blogger Amanda Brooks, who — despite current residences in far-off New York and England, respectively — both grew up and have roots in that coastal South Florida town. As children, they even took part in a local fashion show held by none other than Palm Beach doyenne Lilly Pulitzer. They walked the runway, together with Brooks’ older sister, in matching yellow floral dresses.
Follow Celerie Kemble and Amanda Brooks on Instagram.
Read Tory’s Getaway Guide to Palm Beach.
More to explore in Travel
- Travel 1.16.20 #DestinationAnywhere: Actress Calu Rivero’s Guide to Uruguay
- Travel 1.8.20 #DestinationAnywhere: 7 Poolside Essentials
- Travel 1.7.20 Must Visit: Maison de la Luz in New Orleans
- Travel 1.6.20 Tory On: Getaways and Great Adventures
- Travel 12.23.19 How Zara Rahim Plans to Reset After a Whirlwind Year