We’ve taken you backstage, behind the scenes and on the runway of our Fall 2015 show. Now, we’re giving you a bird’s-eye view of the set-up, which involved transforming the cavernous interiors of a Park Avenue ballroom into a Moroccan getaway, complete with tapestry rugs from Safavieh on both the floors and walls. Here, a time-lapse video of the entire process.
More to explore in Style
- Style 10.18.19 Dancer Aoi Yamada on the Power of Performance
- Style 10.16.19 #DestinationAnywhere: Packing with Paravel’s Indre Rockefeller
- Style 10.15.19 Most Wanted: The Lee Radziwill Double Bag
- Style 10.11.19 A History of the International Best Dressed List
- Style 10.9.19 Something Old, Something New with Stylist José Ramón Reyes