We’ve taken you backstage, behind the scenes and on the runway of our Fall 2015 show. Now, we’re giving you a bird’s-eye view of the set-up, which involved transforming the cavernous interiors of a Park Avenue ballroom into a Moroccan getaway, complete with tapestry rugs from Safavieh on both the floors and walls. Here, a time-lapse video of the entire process.
More to explore in Style
- Style 12.5.19 Chicken v. Baby Yoda: Who Wore It Best?
- Style 11.25.19 ‘Tis the Season to Get Your Cozy Sweater On
- Style 11.21.19 This Fashion Editor-Turned-Podcaster has Travel Top of Mind for the New Year
- Style 11.17.19 Just One Thing: Embrace Ambition Bracelets
- Style 11.17.19 Instagram-Approved Looks for the Holiday Season