We’ve taken you backstage, behind the scenes and on the runway of our Fall 2015 show. Now, we’re giving you a bird’s-eye view of the set-up, which involved transforming the cavernous interiors of a Park Avenue ballroom into a Moroccan getaway, complete with tapestry rugs from Safavieh on both the floors and walls. Here, a time-lapse video of the entire process.
More to explore in Style
- Style 1.10.20 You Know The Drille… Or Do You?
- Style 1.9.20 Editors’ Mood Board: A Collage That Pays Tribute to a Crafty Collection
- Style 12.31.19 An Exclusive New Year’s Eve Comic from Your New Favorite Cartoonist
- Style 12.18.19 The Teddy Coat That Le Tout Instagram is Obsessed With
- Style 12.16.19 Last-Minute but First-Class: A Very Special Holiday Gift Selection