Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on the menu at Tory’s house this Thanksgiving. All the traditional staples are there — roasted turkey; apple pie — with a few culinary surprises, courtesy of Chef Adam Ben’Ous. Stuffing with cornbread and chorizo, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 10.16.20 Brunch with Madame de la Maison’s Ajiri Aki
- Entertaining 10.6.20 At-home Picnics with Bronson van Wyck
- Entertaining 9.29.20 10 Takeaways from Manners Begin at Breakfast
- Entertaining 9.23.20 Tory Burch Trunkshow, Now on Moda Operandi
- Entertaining 9.17.20 Recipe: Chilled Cauliflower Soup