Here’s a sneak peek at what’s on the menu at Tory’s house this Thanksgiving. All the traditional staples are there — roasted turkey; apple pie — with a few culinary surprises, courtesy of Chef Adam Ben’Ous. Stuffing with cornbread and chorizo, anyone?
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 1.14.20 Cocktail of the Month: New Year, Timeless Margarita
- Entertaining 1.13.20 At Home—To The Very Max—With Tory Burch’s Filipa De Abreau
- Entertaining 12.19.19 A Creative Director’s Take on the Holiday Table
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape