The CFDA Awards is one of fashion’s biggest nights of the year, an evening of celebration
where designers established and designers emerging connect and commune. Music is an essential element to the evening’s proceedings and it falls on TB friend and Tory Daily contributor Randall Poster to curate the night’s medley. Here’s some of what we heard last night.
Listen now on Spotify.
- Busy Earnin’ — Jungle
- 3 A.M. Eternal — The KLF
- Who Do You Love (feat. Drake) — YG
- I Won’t Let You Go — Snow Patrol
- Dream Machines — Big Deal
- Disco Science — Mirwais
- Bad Girls (Gigamesh Remix) — Donna Summer
- Young Forever (feat. Mr. Hudson) — JAY Z
- Hey Leroy, Your Mama’s Calling You — Jimmy Castor
- Money On My Mind — Sam Smith
Download the full playlist on iTunes.
More to explore in Music
- Music 12.4.19 Pop Princess Mafalda on Holiday-Party Chic
- Music 11.28.19 The Perfect Side for Your Pumpkin Pie? A New Playlist
- Music 10.31.19 A Very Spooky Playlist
- Music 10.30.19 Dubai Dance Party: Getting Down with Gloria Gaynor
- Music 9.27.19 New Music Now