Whether it’s a posy of pastel peonies or a batch of ranunculus blooms, nothing says Easter quite like beautiful spring flowers. The colorful blooms here come courtesy of New York flower market Dutch Flower Line, which uploads photos daily to its Instagram — so even if you can’t make it to the market in person, you’re so close to the bouquets, you can almost smell them…
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining 12.9.19 Entertaining with an Entrepreneurial Twist
- Entertaining 12.2.19 How-Tos: Seven Tips for Creating the Ultimate Holiday Tablescape
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Tory On: Thanksgiving Preparations
- Entertaining 11.27.19 Are Flowers The New Zodiac Signs?
- Entertaining 11.26.19 A Tory Burch Thanksgiving in Milan