In keeping with Tory’s fresh and seasonal Mother’s Day menu, here’s her take on a casual yet intimate table setting for that special day. Sticking with one color theme ties the look together — Tory’s tried-and-true favorite is blue, used as an accent here on place mats, table linens and drinking glasses. Just mix things up with different prints (a pretty toile on the table vs. something abstract on a vase) and flowers, like these white roses and elegant long-stemmed delphinium flowers. To ground the play of patterns, meanwhile, try adding natural bamboo flatware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Tory Entertains: Tory’s Table Thu, Aug 28, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Momofuku’s Sue Chan Mon, Aug 25, 2014
- Entertaining As Seen In: Architectural Digest Sun, Aug 24, 2014
- Entertaining Mentorship: Interior Designer Bunny Williams Sat, Aug 23, 2014
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Interior Designer Jacques Grange Fri, Aug 15, 2014