In keeping with Tory’s fresh and seasonal Mother’s Day menu, here’s her take on a casual yet intimate table setting for that special day. Sticking with one color theme ties the look together — Tory’s tried-and-true favorite is blue, used as an accent here on place mats, table linens and drinking glasses. Just mix things up with different prints (a pretty toile on the table vs. something abstract on a vase) and flowers, like these white roses and elegant long-stemmed delphinium flowers. To ground the play of patterns, meanwhile, try adding natural bamboo flatware.
More to explore in Entertaining
- Entertaining Spotlight On: West Hollywood’s The Church Key Restaurant Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Entrepreneur: EatPops’ Sophie Milrom Fri, May 29, 2015
- Entertaining Interior Designer Muriel Brandolini On: Her Summer Southampton Pop-Up Thu, May 28, 2015
- Entertaining Spotlight On: Sakara Life’s Clean Eats Wed, May 27, 2015
- Entertaining Food Stylist & Blogger Gemma Lush On: Man Salads & Eating Healthy Tue, May 26, 2015